**VIRTUAL TOUR/FACETIME AVAILABLE**
* 1-Bed/1-Bath with hardwood floors and private bathroom
* Eat-in kitchen
* Hot water included
* Across the street from the Green Line
* Easy commutes to Longwood, Fenway, Colleges of the Fenway, BU, Downtown and Cambridge
* Short distance to boundless amenities up and down Beacon St. at Coolidge Corner, Washington Square and Cleveland Circle - Eagle Deli, Publick House, Brookline Booksmith groceries, post office, fitness centers and studios, banking centers, pharmacy, restaurants and more
Call/text to schedule a viewing!
Brookline is a city 3 miles southwest of Boston, located in Norfolk county, and part of the Greater Boston area. Regarded as a commuter suburb, Brookline is well known for its great schools, distinct neighborhoods, upscale shopping, and village pubs. Brookline is easily accessible by the MBTA green line, and several bus routes. There are two major retail districts in Brookline: Washington Square and Coolidge Corner. Brookline is also home to several parks. The Larz Anderson Park in particular has an outdoor skating rink in the winter, and is popular for sledding in the snow.
Hawes Street Train Station 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Kent St - Inbound Bus Stop 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Kent St - Outbound Bus Stop 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Longwood Train Station 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Saint Mary's Street Train Station 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Busy Bee Restaurant
Jacob and Rose Grossman Library
- Call for more property information.
- (617) 756-9140
Jacob Realty 279 Newbury St Boston, MA 02116